Please use our index to browse sites by location name.
Filter by site name:
Showing sites beginning with: V (show all).
Page 1 of 1
The former village of Vange has now been engulfed by the expansion of Basildon; its former High street (now the B1464) is marked by the ...
The coursed rubble and ashlar church consists of nave, chancel, S porch and W bell turret. It was completely rebuilt in 1851 by William Rundle, and ...
Vowchurch is in the Golden Valley in SW Herefordshire, the village consisting of a few house and the church clustered around a crossing of the ...
Maintained by King's Digital Lab
© 2019 The Corpus of Romanesque Sculpture in Britain and Ireland