roll moulding

face roll
soffit roll

A convex moulding of a semi circular or greater section. If applied to the soffit of an arch, it is called soffit roll, if to the face of an arch, it is called a face roll. Composite roll mouldings are termed double or triple if the rolls are contiguous, or paired if they are separated by another feature.

View Site reports using this term.