The church has a 12thc. nave with a N transept ofc.1330 and a modern S aisle, a 13thc. chancel, a 15thc. ashlar faced W tower and a modern porch. There is a small plain round-headed window in the nave to the W of the reset N doorway. According to Pevsner, this doorway was on the S side of the nave before the restorations of 1885; it bears the only Romanesque sculpture in the church.
Badsey manor belonged to the abbot and convent of Evesham at the time of the Domesday Survey. Five virgates were subsequently granted to William, a relative of Abbot Walter and steward of the abbey lands. The advowson of the chapel of Badsey belonged to Evesham Abbey until 1539.
|h. of opening||1.23 m|
|h. of tympanum||0.65 m|
|w. of opening||0.71 m|
|w. of tympanum||0.9 m|