Image of the feature "Miscellaneous: W tower interior, E wall corbels." at Dalmeny.
by James King.
There are four of these corbels which were found when the reconstruction of the tower was carried out in 1937. These were found re-used as building stone in the built-up tower arch at the west end of the nave. They are now built into the E side of the E wall of the tower. Weathering on the corbels suggests they were originally placed on the exterior.